At ABACI, we believe that teamwork begins with building trust and finding strength in community. We are looking for hardworking individuals who are not only passionate about building quality solutions for our clients, but also cultivating long-lasting relationships. Our commitment to serving others is what makes us great – If you’re ready to be a part of a rock-star team, we want to hear from you.
- Industry-leading Incentive-based Compensation Package
- ABACI covers 100% of our employees’ healthcare premium
- 401(k) Company Match
- Paid Training and Continuing Education
- Unlimited Paid Vacation/Personal Time; Flexible Work Schedule
- Awesome Yearly Company Trip!
- Collaborates with functional and technical team members to develop effective NetSuite solutions
- Works directly with clients to document business requirements and translate them into specific NetSuite functionality
- Participate and lead client workshops to define implementation strategy
- Effectively configures and customizes client NetSuite environments to develop proof of concepts and present sustainable solutions to client executives and key stakeholders
- Attends pre-sales meetings with prospective clients to assess project level-of-effort with sales team members
- Provides general customer service and assistance to clients and serves as the ‘go-to’ resource on all project related inquiries
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Strong time management skills
- Strong client relation skills, organization, & prioritization capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Accounting, Finance or Management Information Systems
- 4+ years of Consulting experience.
- 2.5 – 4+ years of NetSuite consulting experience.
- 3 or more full life cycle NetSuite implementations a plus.
- Strong Accounting/Finance knowledge.
- Experience in working with Revenue Recognition/ARM.
- Demonstrate understanding and expertise of NetSuite data model/configuration and transaction flows in one or more of the following areas: Lead-to-Order, Order Management/Fulfillment, Order-to-Cash, Procure-to-Pay, and/or Record-to-Report
- Proficient in designing/developing NetSuite custom records, forms, segments, fields, workflow, Saved Search, Saved Reports, permissions/roles, and CSV import
- Experience working with Adaptive, Salesforce, OpenAir a plus.
- Must be Certified NetSuite Administrator
- Previous industry/functional experience in Financials, Accounting, Manufacturing, Software, Wholesale Distribution, Services, Retail, Enterprise, General Business
- Willingness to travel – Usual travel is ~20% on most engagements