Why Use RF-SMART as your WMS for NetSuite?
Most businesses that work in Warehousing, Wholesale Distribution, Manufacturing, and Retail struggle with the same issues surrounding tracking inventory from receipt up until shipping the products to customers. Many suffer from manual and paper-based processes that are inefficient and lead to inaccuracies.
RF-SMART can solve these issues resulting in saving your business time and money over current processes that can result in productivity loss and inaccuracies.
The key benefits of RF-SMART WMS for NetSuite:
- Improve inventory accuracy
- Real-time visibility into inventory levels and warehouse operations
- Advanced cycle counting
- Efficient picking methodologies
- All-encompassing packing station
- RF Scanning to enable accurate warehouse processes
- License Plating
RF-SMART fully enables barcoding for NetSuite to provide visibility into product location.
Our Favorite Features of RF-SMART
Here are just a few examples of features that can greatly improve your visibility and efficiency into your warehouse operations.
Purchase Order Mobile Scanning to Receive and Bin Put away
- The user would choose Purchase Order Receiving from the Scanner menu and enter the PO number of the order that is to be received.
- The Items and Quantities that are to be received from the Purchase Order are color coded to let you know which stage they are in:
– Red: Not Received
– Yellow: Partial Receipt
– Green: Fully Received per line of the order.
Select the line of the item you would like to receive and either scan or enter in the count into the Qty Box. Also labels can be printed and you can update the UPC if necessary via the device.
- Click Submit once and all items that were entered are received for the PO. The PO information in NetSuite is updated and an item receipt is generated for items that have been received. The item inventory is updated in the receiving bin.
- The user would then select Bin Putaway and scan the item to move out of the receiving bin to its Warehouse storage bin location. The scanner can be set to show the best location either by preferred bin as well as show the overstock bins. This is a high-level overview of the purchase order receipt process. Once the items are put away, they are ready to be picked from a Sales Order to fulfill.
Sales Order Pick
- The user will first choose Sales Order Picking from the list on the scanner. Then scan the picklist that would be printed out from NetSuite and/or enter the Sales Order number manually. This would bring up the items on the order to pick. The user is then sent to the right bin based on the pick methodology chosen by the company.
- The Item lines and quantities that are picked will change green after the user enters in the bin information and quantity to be picked:
– Red: Not Picked
– Yellow: Partial Qty Picked
– Green: Full Quantity Picked
This will update the item lines on the NetSuite order once the user submits and the pick process is finished.
- After picking the order, RF-SMART has workflows to walk the user through the pack and ship states in NetSuite to get the order ready for shipping. This is all based on whether the order is going LTL or Small Package. For Small Package this will sync right in to the integrated label printing in NetSuite to print that label out after the order is marked shipped.
Other features include Advanced Cycle counting, License plating, Bin Transfers, RMA Receiving, WIP & Routing, and countless others that can be setup to work based on your warehouse needs to improve efficiency and visibility throughout your operations.
To learn more about how your business can benefit from using RF-SMART as your WMS for NetSuite, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US!